As well as the outdoor activity centre, a selection of sport activities are on offer around the Chabotière campsite:
- fishing → cards are for sale at the campsite.
- walks → maps are available at the campsite’s reception.
- bikes → available to rent for adults and children at the campsite. Baby seats are available and there are cycling trails, including a lovely 9km route that is suitable for children. Child price: 9€ for a half day and 11€ for a whole day. Adult price: 11€ for a half day and 14€ for a whole day. Family price (4 adult bikes or 3 bikes + 1 attachable child seat): 37€ for a half day and 44€ for a whole day. Attachable child seat: 9€ for a half day and 11€ for a whole day.
- reading, board games, internet and wifi terminal in the TV room.
- volley ball, football, badminton, skittles, boules, children’s play area, et.
- discover “boule de fort”, an indoor game of boules, typical to the Anjou region.
- and a few kilometres away: bowling, swimming clubs, horse riding centres, night clubs, etc.
If you like walking, here are 6 hiking trails to discover in Luché-Pringé:
- Le chemin du bois des Herses (in mauve) 7.5km long: the trail begins at Place des Tilleuls, near the Loir and the Chabotière campsite. On this path, you will have a stunning view over the village along the vineyards.
- Le chemin du Moulin à Tan (Tan windmill) (in noir) 13km long: the hike begins at Place des Tilleuls, you will be able to see what remains of Tan windmill – the mill race, the stopper and the miller’s bedroom.
- Le chemin du Vavassou (in blue) 5.6km long: leave Luché-Pringé on the D13 heading towards Mansigné-Pontvallain. You will be able to make out the “Les Hayes le Vicomte” Manor, and see the hollows that sheltered Macé le Vavassou who killed and pillaged in the caves of the valley, and who still haunts these parts.
- Le Chemin du Bois de Loir (in brown) 10km long: the trail begins at Place des Tilleuls. You will walk along the Loir and admire the Mervé windmill.
- Le chemin de l’Aulne (in yellow) 7.3km long: leave Luché-Pringé on the D13. You will walk along the Aulne, and enjoy a calming walk in nature.
- Le chemin de Venevelles (in red) 16 km long: the trail begins at Place des Tilleuls. This is the longest trail, along which you can admire the magnificent Venevelles property.
Please note: respect nature, do not leave any rubbish, do not disturb the silence of the places you visit.